Technical Coordinator & Estimator
Hollen Controls Limited (HCL) is a specialty company that provides environmental agencies such as the municipal water and wastewater sector with quality SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) System Solutions, Systems Integration, Instrument Calibrations, Electrical Contracting and Custom Control Panel Assembly.
The incumbent is responsible for overseeing and coordinating projects for the Manager, Electrical Division. This position is required to interpret electrical, instrumentation and control system drawings/schematics and to provide assistance to the Manager. The incumbent is required to research and prepare specifications for purchase of materials and equipment for new projects.
Aside from the specific areas identified herein, there are other duties which characterize this position. They include
- Communicate with Suppliers regarding pricing for electrical equipment & generate purchase orders
- Routinely performs tasks as directed by Manager.
- Provides daily record of tasks performed.
- Handles multiple projects within a fast paced environment and is open to constant challenges and change.
- Develops and maintains positive working relationships and provides technical support with all contacts inside and outside.
- Assembles enclosures for power and control circuits as per Manager’s instructions.
- Assists with the FATs for customers as required.
At the present time there are no supervisory responsibilities.
Manager, Sales and Marketing
There are currently no budgetary responsibilities.
Physical: Occasional overnight travel; incumbent must be available to travel as needed. Some evening and/or weekend work required beyond the standard work week due to deadlines and project timelines. This position requires sitting for long periods of time and incumbent must have strong dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, power tools, and other computer components.
Mental: A challenging and fast paced work environment including multiple tasks, prioritizing and independent work.
Environment: Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Knowledge of applicable laws, rules, regulations and/or policies and procedures.
- Strong computer skills including MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Good organizational skills and initiative, strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Receptive to change – can adapt to changing circumstances.
- Proactive in ensuring job knowledge is current
- Must have valid Class “G” Driver’s License and be capable of traveling
- Must be self-motivated and able to manage time in an efficient and effective manner.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and is collaborative in dealing with customers and fellow employees
- Managing self – exhibits a strong sense of own capabilities. Demonstrates honesty, integrity and ethical conduct. Accepts ownership and accountability for own actions.
- Must sign Company’s standard confidentiality and non-solicitation agreements.
- Must be health and safety conscious.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.